Sunday, September 6, 2009

Vegas Baby....

Oh my... am I glad to be home!
I was told upon arrival at Las Vegas that it is best done in 2 days or so.
I laughed. 2 days!? There was SO much to do, how could you do it all in just 2 days!?
Well, needless to say... they were SO right! 6 days in Vegas and I was ready to come home 4 days ago!
Exhibiting at the Accessories Fashion Show from 8am-6pm, quick change in our Venetian suite and 30 minutes later was a VIP dinner session with a major client, lasting until 11pm or later. Then it was gambeling or VIP clubs until 4am (or later on occasion...) and waking back up the next day at 7am for exhibiting at 8am...alllllll ovvvvvver againnnnnn.
Glad to be home. Felt like the man hugging the pillow above...
...but would do it all again in a heartbeat!
...Now for New York in January!

No comments: