Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rookie Skiier

So we got a free trip to Colorado for the family. WE are having a blast. Made our first snowman, threw snowballs at eachother, and will be going tubing tonight. It was my first time skiing... and boy did I make it memorable. The bunny slopes whooped my tail. I was going strait down (on accident) and was trying to turn, and stop... and my skiis overlap and I 360 down the bunny slope! IT was the funniest thing, Donny and I were laughing so hard. Then I fell again... yes... again! This time I revisited a childhood injury. Hurt my knee. So bad I had to take off the skiis and walk the rest of the way down. It didn't hurt, but it was floppy. You can't ski on a floppy knee. So now I sit. Knee elevated, on the leather sofa watching all the happy skiiers and snowboarders go by. Oh well, it was awesome, and I am going to do it again! This is a good excuse for the hot tub though...

No comments: