Monday, May 4, 2009

It's been a looong time a'comin!!


I am now at home. My two boys are growing up right in front of my very eyes, (for the moment.) I have enjoyed this time at home, and when I asked the good Lord for a sabbatical, boy did he really give it to me!
Lesson Learned: Be VERY specific when you talk to God. I mean REALLY...
It's been nice, payed up until a few weeks ago, then received severance, and submitting unemployment forms and a thousand resumes a day, (to people that are hiring, but are trying to cut rate on compensation to take advantage of people doing anything for a job!)
That's not fair... (guess I would do it to though, take advantage of supply and demand!)
I have caught up on household duties, and chores, and cooked dinner almost every night, and really became the domestic diva. But I AIN'T GETTIN COMFY!!!
I am a workin' girl, and boy does my patience show it with my sweet, darling, wonderful little 3 year old ( Mr. Know it all-ready) and my 19 month old (Mr. Screamin' Meme, defiant little bottomless tank.) I mean, somebody ain't going to make it around here! I gotta get back to civilization, the corporate politics, and real live ADULT time!
I am singing Barney, and Cars and every other little cartoon out there! Blown enough bubbles, raced enough race cars, gotten enough Play-Doh stuck in the carpets, and made enough Mac N Cheese and hotdogs to feed an army!
BUT, it's been nice... ahem...

2 comments:

The Accomplice said...

Good luck on your job hunt.

Where there's a Wills, there's a way! said...

Thanks, it's much appreciated.