Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Constitution, Morals?....What's THAT???


It's sad that we have lost focus on what our country was founded on, and half the country is focused on only one small part of it: what they are "entitled" to: Freedom. It seems the term's definition has conveniently broadened. It's freedom for whatever they are doing at the time. But in the end, what is the price for the "freedom" they are so vulgarly "entitled" to? Their definition freedom is a mere decision to avoid all responsibility and accountability for things were never meant to be incorporated into the word "freedom."


It's sad and disgusting how people will compromise themselves, everything that every fiber of their being tells them is wrong, for a golf clap, or a temporary pat on the back.


It's sad how people confuse morals and values (forget intuition, or instinct!) with "human rights."

It's sad how "human rights" are more important than morals and values, because of human fueled fear.


I am disgusted...


I don't care if I am accepted. I know what is right and wrong, by God's book alone I stand, and I don't care if it makes an American angry, or they try and take away my "crown" because of a "wrong answer" in the pageant... THANK GOD for someone who will admit and stand for their morals and values, even when they aren't the majority vote.


I have morals, and values, and I can see a distinct difference between them, and today's "freedom" and "human rights." I have instinct, and a "gut feeling," and know when something isn't right. I have to wonder if people compromise, or forget, or just plain ignore these things for fear of being an "unacceptable" human.


That doesn't matter to me. He is the one I answer to in the end, and I will be happy to say that I did my best at accepting EVERY human for who they are, and never condemned, (We are all equal, bust most of us don't see it that way, especially when it comes to the unborn, like they are any different...), meanwhile never compromising His name, and what I know to be true.

2 comments: